Pajuno Development Company Limited- Over the years has systematically developed into a silent icon providing efficient and viable distribution and support of various card Issurance machines. They are card base information technology solution provider. They are currently recruiting for the following positions.
- IT OFFICER
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- In-depth knowledge of firewalls and its configurations
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- B.Sc in Computer related field
- In-depth knowledge on Windows server
- Proficient disaster recovery techniques as regards data
- Experience with application of server patches and antivirus update
- Knowledge on Information Security.
11, January 2019
Expected Salary: N100,000 – N150,000/month.
2. Technical Support Officer
Function Domain: Service Support and Maintenance
- Assist in proper monitoring and maintenance of clients devices across Nigeria
- Assist in efficient after-sales support for all clients
- Assist in installing and configuring clients devices, diagnosing software and hardware faults and proffer solutions
- Consistent documenting and logging of clients problems and enquiries as relayed by the Customer Care staff
- Assist in ensuring effective help desk support, rapid response to queries and all clients issues
- Implementation of standard processes and procedures
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering (Fresh Graduates)
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah and its Environs.
11, January 2019.
Expected Salary is N50,000/month.
How to Apply
To apply for the above vacancies forward your CV and Application Letter to the email below. firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of the mail “Technical Support Officer”.