This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana 2018/2019 academic session National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) admission screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Admission List.
- Go to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal @ http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgement slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- It will redirect you to generate an invoice for payment of sum of #1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
Successfully admitted ND applicants are required to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Congratulations to the candidates that made it to Unwana Poly ND and HND admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session.
if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons by the sides for this. Thank you!